100% full Not resolved

Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must be rooted. They say "Easily track WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Instagram, Viber, BBM & Twitter messages. Get an exact copy of every chat, text or call log that occurs on the target phone. See each picture and message that is broadcast over the network. You can monitor, filter, and control all conversations, files, and activities at the touch of a button." YOU CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT ROOTING THE PHONE! They do not tell you that before you purchase it. The information they have on the website is false advertising.

You will have to have possession of the phone weekly to reinstall the software. This stopped working for me after a few days and when I contact support, they said I needed to reinstall it. I had to reinstall 6 times in 6 weeks because it stopped working. Tech support continuously has you reinstalling this because of "updates".

GPS stops working for hours at a time(see photo). Text records wrong dates & times (1970 on one of them). It does not recover deleted anything (text or photos). I got tired of reinstalling and repeated asked for refund. Was refused over 8 times. Purchased a new phone hoping it would work better on it, and you can't transfer it to another phone like every other app out there.

This was a complete waste of money!!! Use TeenSafe. It works much better and tech support is great! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. VigilantConsumer is overall dissatisfied with Auto Forward and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about auto forward spy software at Auto Forward was false advertising, quality of product and customer support Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Auto Forward.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Auto Forward to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Auto Forward?

Comments

White River Junction, Vermont, United States #1203738

I had a random picture show up under photo's on the dashboard of the target phone.It clearly was a mistake.

Representative told me their app never had that issue and that it records all pictures sent, received or downloaded.

Has anyone run into this problem getting a random picture show up on the dashboard?